17 Nov A Request to the Community from the Chamber President
The Chamber has been working hard for the businesses.
- The team that has been built is unreal.
- The work we have accomplished in the last 12 months will blow your mind.
- The relationships we have created will surprise you.
- Our future initiatives will excite you.
- My team needs you.
- The membership body benefits by increased memberships.
Despite COVID we have rallied. Find out how. Despite COVID we have spearheaded initiatives that haven’t been seen before. Join me as I facilitate our AGM this WED NOV 18 at 7pm at the Bragg Creek Center.
I am looking for board members and 2 executive positions to continue the momentum through my last year as President.
I am looking for new members, the benefits are abundant.
I am looking for creative, resilient, flexible, driven, and POSITIVE members to volunteer with us. I want people who are bold and excellent listeners, who are committed to the community and a general sense of business success. No board experience needed. We WELCOME you.